Yosant Patel collects the Personal Information of those who connect with it through a sign-up with this website, mobile app, email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register at yosantpatel.com we ask for information such as your mobile no, full name, email, birth date, gender, address, billing address, payment information.
- Yosant Patel uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Cookies are text files with small pieces of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- You are required to log-in to your Yosant Patel website account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Yosant Patel may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Yosant Patel may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Yosant Patel website’s primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.